Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

ABC Tree Trimmers Needs Marketing Help

ABC Tree Trimmers sent a sales rep to the house this morning. The company is removing trees from a neighbor's yard and the rep is checking around to see if anyone else needs a tree taken down.

ABC needs to send the rep out in the evenings or weekends when the men are home. It's not because we little women are incapable of making those decisions. No, siree, I made up my mind the minute I opened the door.

Standing before me was Alana, a dead ringer for Pamela Andersen - right down to the bleach-blonde hair, ripped jeans, flat abs, and big boobs. Huge boobs. Not real boobs. The kind of boobs not made for bras. I didn't realize how cool outside it was until I talked to the young woman. Thank goodness she wore a knit top.

Nope, we don't have any dead trees around here, I told her. I'd call her when we do, I said, letting her know that I took care of all the tree chopping chores in this household, along with sod-laying and mulch-spreading just in case she got any ideas.

I'm thankful my husband works in an office forty miles away where the only view is the Loop 610 traffic.




1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wish I had that type of hired help. Don't really have any trees that need triming. But I bet I could find a bush that could use some work.

Your pal
Marty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network