Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aggie Bathrooms

Roaming around A&M campus, I hunted down the nearest women's bathroom and popped in. The sinks took up the front half of the bathroom and the two stalls were located at the back half. When I came to the first stall, I opened the door and found one of these:



From the looks of things, the Contessa must've stumbled into the wrong restroom! I turned and RAN to the door, hoping no one would see me. I opened the door, looked at the lettering and spelled on the door was W-O-M-E-N. What? Maybe it was an Aggie Bidet?

I might have stuck around if I'd seen the instructions:


Then again, maybe not.

4 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Smart Mouth Broad said...

I just read your college posts. We just took my daughter to college in the last few days. I also went into the bathroom to find 3 urinals on her all girls floor. They were cleverly decorated with princess ribbons from Disney though. Fun to see the difference between boys and girls. Sounds like you had a lot less drama.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Smart Mouth Broad said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger danielle schaaf said...

Smart mouth (love your name!)

How creative, those girls were! The only drama was my scrambling to the bathroom door before anyone stumbled in and discovered me in (what I thought) was the wrong bathroom!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Smart Mouth Broad said...

I have no idea how I posted that comment twice but sorry about that. Jeez, I must really be losing it. A mental pause I guess???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network