Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

What a difference a year can make

For my birthday last year, The Big Guy treated me to a Victoria Secret hot-pink sweatsuit complete with plunging neckline and the word "pink" pasted on my ass. So sweet - he still thought of me as that tiny thing he married.





Here's this year's gift.



The least he could have done was given me a Dwight Schute bobble-head.

3 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one hot t shirt. I think this year's gift blows last year's out of the water. I picture you in it right now. Dwight.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger danielle schaaf said...

Dwight, how much did The Big Guy pay you to say that?

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Если вы столкнулись с вопросом, как зарегистрировать предприятие, не владея надлежащей правовой подготовкой, то лучше обратиться в ООО "Регистратор". Ведь для самостоятельного оформления всех необходимых документов необходимо время и знания, так как любая ошибка может обойтись слишком дорого. Высококвалифицированные специалисты ООО "Регистратор" возьмутся качественно оформить предприятие.

Регистрация ООО - [url=http://www.registratorfirm.ru/howtoregfirm/]как зарегистрировать ооо[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network