Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Me

Okay, today's my birthday. I'm still too young for AARP and early bird dinners but too old for babies (I think).

Why is it that as we get older, younger people like to treat us a like contestants in David Letterman's Stupid Pet Trick?

A photo in my local paper showed an elderly woman in a wheelchair with another woman holding a mike to her mouth. It was a publicity shot from a retirement home's Christmas Caroling party. And what notable Christmas tune did the party organizers have this 101-year-old woman belt out, just because she could?

"One Day At A Time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network