Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Booze Mail Rocks!

Okay, I joined Facebook and a friend sent me a glass of wine on boozemail. I've been buying drinks for all my friends (legal ones; not the kids)and am mastering the booze trivia game! Congratulate me -- I'm slurred!

Don't worry, this is all virtual. Slurred is a level in the game, not my condition. Yet. Nine-thirty in the morning is too early for even the Contessa to start knocking back vino. I've got another thirty minutes.

You know the Contessa's motto: "Wait until ten, then chug one again."

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

Glad to be of assistance, Mme. Contessa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network