Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Inspirational Song

Heard these words belted out, Polka-fashion, from my '40s satellite radio station:

"I don't want her, you can have her, she's too fat for me."
"We don't want her, you can have her, she's too fat for us."

That Arthur Godfrey could melt a girl's heart, couldn't he? Something tells me this won't make the Itunes top-10 downloads any time soon.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sister and i used to dance around the living room to this one when we were sprogs... (shudder)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network