Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Soccer Vs. Hockey Moms

So now, Soccer Moms are out and Hockey Moms are in? That's okay, I was never a Soccer Mom to begin with. It would've meant having kids who actually ran. Or at least jogged. Okay, moved off the couch. The closest I came was when I hollered at Pinot & Grigio to put down the remote and pick up their rooms. They got up and shut the door.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

My mother used to insist that the parts of my room visible from the hallway were clean, at least. Bummer that my room was at the end of the hall and visible from the front door.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger danielle schaaf said...

I live by that rule, too. Nothing upstairs is visible from downstairs. All the unfolded laundry stacked on the stairwell do a great job of blocking the view.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network