Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Best and Worst Jobs

Glad to know that if the wine consulting business dries up there are still lots of options for the Contessa. Number one on the list of best jobs ranked by the Wall Street Journal was mathematician. Maybe I'll have to go down the list a bit further...

But hey, the worst job is lumberjack, ranked 200. But how can that be worst than the profession ranked 185: Nuclear Decontamination Tech? Actually, that sounds right up my alley. One weekend cleaning Pinot & Grigio's bathroom and I can decontaminate with the best of them.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate. Ugh....ST's room gives me nightmares.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network