Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Pesky Sales Clerks

My buddy Merlotta dropped in the other day to show off her new figure. She's been dieting all summer and has dropped several dress sizes. She said she actually got into a size four, after the sales clerk chided her with, "Honey, you don't even know what size you wear."

I get the same comment, as the sales clerk takes the size four skirt out of my hand and gently replaces it with a tent.

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL That's a funny post. "Pesky Sales Clerks" are the worst.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Smart Mouth Broad said...

I know exactly how you feel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network