Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Pre-Teen Hormonal Angst

Cat came into my room telling me she needed chocolate. I gave her a suggestion - cocoa puff cereal. She gave me that look she does when I need to pluck my chin.

Help! What do I do with her when the hormones range? Keep a stash of chocolate candy bars on hand? Nah, too tempting for moi. The last time I had that kind of willpower was when The Big Guy offered me a glass of White Zinfandel. As if.

I got it. Next time, I'll tell her to take a swig out of the bottle of chocolate syrup.

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

Just keep her away from your Kahlua.

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Smart Mouth Broad said...

I'm gonna have to go with the "keeping a stash" idea. It's risky for you but it could get ugly without it. Been there. Not pretty!

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network