Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Next Thing, They'll Be Jogging

I never thought I'd see the day when Pinot and Grigio not only got off the couch, but went outdoors, AND exerted more energy than it takes to insert a key into their car's ignition! Now I've got the proof.

Hey, wait a minute! Pinot's got his arm extended in the air just the way he does when he throws a dirty sock behind the chair. If you turned Grigio on his side, he'd look just like he does when I drag him out of bed. Methinks there's some trickery here. Maybe a little photoshop magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network