Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Contessa's New Job!

Contessa’s found the perfect job!

They’re looking for someone to lay around a beach in Australia, sunbathing with a little snorkeling and swimming thrown in. It’s a tough job but I’m up for it. They’ll want the candidate to blog about life on the beach and maybe do a few media interviews here and there. No problem. That’s part of my training. That, and drinking wine.

There are a few drawbacks. I’ll be half-a-world away from The Big Guy and the kids. And cooking. And cleaning. And laundering. And whining. And shedding dogs. And vomiting cats. And the 24/7 Major League Baseball channel. And middle school dances.

Where do I sign up?

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Smart Mouth Broad said...

If you change your mind, please point them in my direction!

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm goin after that job too so step aside!! *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network