Haute Flash Contessa

Rants, ramblings, raves of a woman who blames everything from road rage to undercooked pork chops on a hormone imbalance.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Shoot Me, Please

I just read last week's hints from Heloise and one reader wrote in saying how difficult it was for her to tell her right slipper from her left. Plus, it tired her out to turn them over before she put them on. Oh yeah, that right vs. left concept is a tough one -- and the exhaustion from flipping fluffy footies! It's a wonder she dares to take them off once she's got them on. I bet figuring out which hand fits her oven mitt sends her back to bed.

3 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah....really....who wouldn't be worn out from all THAT work? *eye roll*

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Fragrant Liar said...

Whoa. I'm tired just hearing that story.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

Wait..does this mean the great Heloise has solved the vexing problem of slipper differentiation? Stop the presses! Alert the AP! Call Barack Obama, he'll surely want to have a press conference.

I can only rest easy tonight if I know I can always get my feet in the right slippers on the first try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters
HumorLinks Humor-Blogs.com a href="http://www.momblognetwork.com">Mom Blog Network Vote for my blog Haute Flash Contessa on Mom Blog Network